UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME & DE Registration Guide.
UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017 | University of Ilorin, UNILORIN pre-admission screening (for UTME and Direct Entry) application form for the the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017
This is to notify all candidates who applied for University of Ilorin admission for the year 2017/2018 that the University of Ilorin is now inviting candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University. Candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents required for the UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017 Exercise at the school screening unit.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Eligibility
- The application will only be acceptable to candidates who scored 180 and above in their JAMB UTME. Admission screening form is for only those who chose the University of Ilorin as their first choice of institution.
(i) All candiatedts seeking admission in unilorin must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME examination for courses other than those listed in (ii) below. All candidates must have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) Unilorin accepts only one or two sitting for olevel.
(ii) For MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of: (i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. Note that, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit for admission. Department of Computer Science will accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
(ii) Candidates are expected to have merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Procedures
- You must first visit UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration page online @ http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb
- Signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- Signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE 7th September, 2016.
Other Important Information About UNILORIN Admission Screening.
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
CHANGE OF COURSE: Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES: International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT email@example.com.